Attractions and things to do
Directions to the hotel from the Marseille/Italy highway, from the Antibes train station or from the airport.
Our location on the sea front is easily and quickly accessible (see our google map location for directions).
You want to go to the beach
- You can have a swim right after your arrival. The hotel is only 50 m away from the public and private beaches.
Have lunch or dinner immediately after your arrival
- You will not need to drive, the seafront restaurants of Cros-de-Cagnes are only five minutes’ walk away (fish, seafood, traditional Italian pork butchery, meat, beach restaurants).
Enjoy a change of scenery and make for the heights
- The medieval villages of Haut de Cagnes-Sur-Mer or Saint Paul de Vence, with their cicadas and the lifestyle of the hinterland of Nice are within a 10-minute drive.
- The entire Nice hinterland with its perched villages is within a short distance.
Spend the night at affordable accommodation near the airport before departure or after arrival ?
- We are only ten minutes away from both terminals, with direct access to the seafront.
Find a starting point to visit the entire French Riviera
- We are in the middle of the French Riviera, the perfect spot for your trips from Menton/Monaco and from Cannes to Saint Tropez.
- We will recommend you the best places to visit and the best restaurants.
Do some shopping
- The Terrazur shopping mall, only ten minutes away, opens in late October.
- The Cap 3000 mall with its 300 shops is ten minutes away.
- Géant Casino hypermarket is ten minutes away.
- Downtown Nice Étoile and Masséna are fifteen minutes away.
Look for fun
- We are fifteen minutes away from several theme parks: Marineland, Aqua Park and Luna Park.
- We are ten minutes away from the seafront night-clubs.
- We are 5 minutes from water activities on presentation of a stamped card from the hotel Villa des Oliviers WATERSPORTS Plage des Marines will entitle you to a preferential rate JET SKI - ASCENSIONAL PARACHUTING - WATER SKING - TRACTED BUOYS - WAKEBORD - CANOE KAYAK - PADDLE
Be tempted by the mountains
- The ski slopes of the Mercantour (Isola 2000, etc.) are only a one-hour drive away (by car or bus).